In these unprecedented times, we are hoping to support you all as best we can by sharing links for pupils and teachers to have fun improving their skills.
- https://www.thefablecottage.com/ – new versions of traditional tales especially for language learners, teachers, and anyone who enjoys a nice story.
This is normally a subscription website, but the paywall has been suspended until May 3, so the stories are open to everyone. Simply direct your pupils to the website, they won’t need a log in.
- www.languagenut.com – Practise reading, writing, listening and speaking skills through a wide range of games and activities
Free service until the end of May
- https://www.lirica.io/?mc_cid=7fbaf68ad9&mc_eid=7ec17e8fc2 – is all about learning Spanish through music. What could be more fun ?
One month’s free access to their resources.
- https://www.languageangels.com/schools/ – foreign language teaching resources for primary school. Interactive PowerPoints with all instances of the foreign language pre-recorded using a native speaker plus a range of fun and exciting interactive games.
Request a free trial for 6 weeks and share the login with pupils and teachers
Engaging interactive tasks that introduce, reinforce and recycle vocabulary. Activities are self-paced and self-correcting and include recordings by native speaker.
Free resources for language learners
- https://nattalingo.co.uk/daily-french-challenge-for-children/ – a daily French challenge for children at home, in the form of a YouTube video.
https://nattalingo.co.uk/weekly-french-planning-for-children/ – a weekly round up of possible French activities for children up to the age of 11