Making the most of school international partnerships
Newcastle Civic Centre
Wednesday, 28 September 1500 – 1700
Led by British Council colleagues, this session; designed for school leaders and classroom teachers of all phases, will consider the rationale for school partnership activity and present school linking opportunities.
This FREE event will allow attendees to
- Reflect on the purpose of school linking,
- Consider partnership opportunities as well as learn how to form and sustain links,
- Learn from practitioners about their experience of taking pupils abroad,
- Become familiar with the Turing Scheme which funds pupil travel to partner schools,
- Understand the International School Award process
- Contribute to a document about impact of international school partnership visits.
The event is supported by Newcastle City Council, International Newcastle, Durham County Council and the Durham Global Alliance
To register for a FREE place email firstname.lastname@example.org